AEE Foundation scholarships are intended for motivated and dedicated individuals studying in the following fields
Energy Efficiency | Energy Engineering | Sustainability Environmental Engineering | Clean Energy
Of course, these fields/interests span a wide variety of Engineering programs depending on your university. The AEE Canada East chapter would be happy to champion applications from any student who meets the qualification criteria.
Applications for AEE Foundation scholarships are made on behalf of the applicant by the local AEE chapter. If you think you might be eligible, please reach out to the chapter president.
All applications for AEE Foundation scholarships will include the following documents.
- Current Transcripts:
- Unofficial transcripts are accepted and should indicate dates, school name, and complete student identification and are subject to audit and review.
- 200-300-word essay indicating why you want to pursue a career in the energy industry, your real financial need, and what your professional/personal goals are.
- Recommendation Letter:
- This could come from a school faculty member, AEE Chapter leader, corporate, or non-profit entities. No more than two letters of recommendation per applicant.
- Additional Documentation:
- You can provide additional information on any awards you’ve received, volunteer records, or other relevant experience you want us to consider with your application (no more than two pages).
If you’d like more information or are interested in donating to the AEE Foundation, please visit their webpage.