The AEECE is committed to providing our members with highly qualified speakers sharing information on timely and relevant topics. It is also a great opportunity to network with a growing community of energy professionals. A minimum of six luncheon or breakfast seminar meetings are held each year.
- Priority registration for chapter meetings
- Priority registration for chapter organized training sessions
- Discounted registration for chapter meetings
- Networking Opportunities
- Chapter meetings with relevant technical presentations focusing on energy management topics
- Liaison between student bodies and professional practitioners
Professional Membership – $50/year
As a professional member, enjoy access to presentation and accompanying materials from each of our seminars. As members, you will also be awarded Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for each of the seminars you attend.
Get 15% discount on non-member rates for our regular chapter meetings.
Student Membership – $20/year
As a student member, enjoy all the benefits of professional membership. Student members have the unique opportunity to engage with professionals at each chapter meeting – developing lasting professional relationships.
Get 50% discount on non-member rates for our regular chapter meetings.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION – STEP 1
Please complete the following form as the first step in joining the AEECE Chapter.